[ITK-users] Memory leak in Python wrapped Image GetPixel method?

Paavolainen, Lassi lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi
Fri Mar 13 07:42:54 EDT 2015

In case it makes any difference, I can see the same issue with freshly installed another computer. Though both have pretty much the same environment (updated Ubuntu 14.04, Python 2.7.6). The freshly installed machine is using ITK 4.7.1, but as said I can see the same problem with ITK 4.6 and 3.20.

Would be nice to hear if anyone with similar setup is able to reproduce the issue.

Lassi