[ITK-users] connected threshold

Surya Prakash ds_prakash at rediffmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:38:14 EDT 2015

Hello,
I am making an interactive region growing application using connectedThreshold. Seed point etc I want to collect interactively. After collecting the inputs, I will execute something like this.

smoothing->SetInput( reader->GetOutput() );
connectedThreshold->SetInput( smoothing->GetOutput() );

As it is not possible to read big images, I will read portion of the data and give it to 'smoothing', by passing the 'Reader'. Please help me with some sample. I am using the 'ConnectedThresholdImageFilter sample.

Thanks & regards
Prakash