[ITK-users] possible to get a closest-point map from a distance map in ITK?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Mar 27 09:33:34 EDT 2015

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in following up with this!

Here is some information about how to create a module for your code:
http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/ITKBarCamp-doc/ITK/ConstructITKModule/index.html

Please note that for a remote module it should not begin with the "ITK" prefix. Here is also some policy related info to:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Policy_and_Procedures_for_Adding_Remote_Modules

Please let us know if you need help. I think many people would appreciate getting easier access to these advanced morphology algorithms.

Brad