[ITK-users] Resample and Directions in Image Registration

Gabriel A. Giménez gabrielgimenez85 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:25:58 EDT 2015

Hi Matt, thanks for your answer...It is now clear to me ...

Matt! another question please ... what is the normal runtime of Mattes
Mutual Information Metric with 3D images? It is normal to be in the range of
2.5 to 4 seconds? I use CT and MR images ... and this is my configuration:

samplingPercentage = 0.002;
samplingStrategy  = RegistrationType::REGULAR;
NumberOfHistogramBins = 50

thank you very much!