[ITK-users] [ITK] registering ROI

Pol Monsó Purtí lluna.nova at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:53:20 EDT 2015

Hello Bradley,

Great, I'll try out the first approach you suggested.

Alternativelly, if I still have the RegionType roi at hand, how could I use
it to my advantatge using setRegions of the output image? Something that
does the reverse of RegionOfInterestImageFilter.

And what about the approach of changing the BoundingBox's index of the
labelObject?

--

On a side note, I am confused by your second paragraph, in my case:

Since you have done the ROI extraction with ITK

and

> you can use the RegionOfInterestImageFilter

are the same thing.

I indeed used the filter to extract the ROI, the indices are re-computed so
they start to [0,0,0], not with the same indexing as the first image as you
said (and that's what I want, so all good here ;)). Maybe you were
referring to the physical point?

Cheers,

Pol