[ITK-users] What's the difference between itkFastMarchingImageFilterBase and itkFastMarchingImageFilter?

Lin M majcjc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:24:48 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm wondering what's the difference between itkFastMarchingImageFilterBase
and itkFastMarchingImageFilter.

I'm currently using itkFastMarchingImageFilterBase on a 3D image
(512*512*365) whose computational time is much slower than I expected
(about 250secs). I'm trying to find a way to improve that but I really
don't have a clue now. Can you give me some suggestions about that? Thank
you very much!

Best,
Lin