[ITK-users] [ITK] Bug in itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.hxx ?

Ivan Setiawan ivans at yahoo.co.jp
Tue May 5 07:05:55 EDT 2015

Hi Brad, Bill,

Following your suggestions, I've changed the initial ImageTrueMin to NumericTraits::NonpositiveMin().
Also, I've change the initial ImageTrueMax to NumericeTraits::max(), to unify it with the above.
Three files were modified.

This is the first time for me to submit a patch, and I don't know the best-fit reviewers, so I chose both of you.

Thank you and best regards,
Ivan Setiawan