[ITK-users] ITK-QT-VTK

Abdelkhalek Bakkari bakkari.abdelkhalek at hotmail.fr
Fri May 15 10:40:20 EDT 2015

Hi Amir,For my case, I created three methods for 3D Image Segmentation with ITK and they are working quite good. Although, I would like to create an interface which can load the 3D CT/MRI Dicom images and put them in the interface and segment them and visualize it by VTK.But I have no idea about VTK and QT.