[ITK-users] Link ITK libraries statically

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 20 16:42:24 EDT 2015

Hi Brad,

Maybe it does, but not the way I'm doing it.  I am building with Qt Creator.  In CMakeLists.txt I have:
OPTION(BUILD_SHARED_LIBS "Build package with shared libraries." OFF)
and in CMakeCache.txt I see:
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=OFF
but the executable is still built using all shared libraries.

I also set
OPTION(CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS "-static")
but this seems to have no effect as well.

Is this something to do with Qt Creator, which under the hood uses qmake?

Thanks
Gib