[ITK-users] [ITK] Pipeline crash when ReleaseDataFlagOn

zagwin zagwin at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:26:55 EDT 2015

Thanks for your reply, and sorry for the late reply.

I think you are right, the "original" Canny filter has problem with
releasedataflagon.

I did more test, whenever I turn the flag for the canny filter (I also tried
to add more filter behind the canny filter such as binarymorphy filters),
the pipeline will gives a Segfault.

I also tried to add more filters before canny filters, and only turn on the
flags for filters before canny filter, the pipeline will work fine.

So, I think canny has problem.
I hope your revision submit will fix this.