[ITK-users] Success Story of CT / RM registration | Where can I Upload Code

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon May 25 21:18:07 EDT 2015

The upload of code is still a work in progress.  It is possible to
upload your input and output images through the web, though. Please
let me know when you have registered for the ITK Midas community [1],
and I will add upload permissions to your account.

Thanks,
Matt

[1] http://midas3.kitware.com/midas/community/12