[ITK-users] [Spam:7.0 SpamScore] Registration of images with varying topology

Audette, Michel A. maudette at odu.edu
Mon May 25 21:46:52 EDT 2015

Dear ITK users,

just to further motivate your intervention, Nirmal and I are trying to track 2D contours at different longitudinal coordinates in order to stack atlas slices as well as interpolate between them between consecutive slices. Any deformation that we do has to deal with topological variation as well as produce a deformation function that can be interpolated based on fractional values of these function values.

Thanks for your kind consideration.

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Department of Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Engineering,
Old Dominion University,
Norfolk, VA.