[ITK-users] Success Story of CT / RM registration | Where can I Upload Code

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue May 26 13:09:20 EDT 2015

Any images required can be uploaded to the Midas server.  Since we use
Git for version control, which is distributed, this prevents local
repository clones from bloating in size due to the large images.

The code can be uploaded as instructed here:

  http://itk.org/ITKExamples/Documentation/Contribute/ContributeWithGit.html

Essentially, run a Python script that creates a template, plug in your
code, and submit it.

Please let us know if anything is unclear.

Thanks,
Matt