[ITK-users] [ITK] Buffered Region out of Range error

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Nov 2 12:17:17 EST 2015

That did not seem to help either. Any more ideas? Does ITK build some intermediate static libraries that have “managers” that load filters? I ran into an issue with our own code where we had static libraries with singleton “manager” design patterns that turned out not to work due to each library getting its own singleton instance.
--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]