[ITK-users] [ITK] GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter

Ken Sutherland kensuth at med.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Nov 4 19:05:33 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have created a shape model of one of the bones of the hand. In the
training images, some bones are short and fat and some are long and
thin. Here is an animation of the segmentation process:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30jBBgGrOnrN2otV2t1ZGtpakE/view?usp=sharing

In this example I'm trying to segment one of the long and thin bones. It
seems to me that the prior shape image should change according to the
statistics in the three principal component files.

Here is the mean image:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30jBBgGrOnrb09NQ1l2QThvVU0/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for any help.

--