[ITK-users] How to write the codes in python?

沈庄明 zhuangming.shen at sphic.org.cn
Thu Nov 5 01:09:20 EST 2015

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your prompt response. BTW, How can I convert "ImageType::SpacingType spacing" and "ImageType::PointType origin" to Python? Currently, is there a manual or a website (e.g. like http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/) for me to get information on ITK using Python? Thanks again.

Regards,

Zhuangming Shen