[ITK-users] Pointset registration

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:51:58 EST 2015

Hi Dženan, thanks for the suggestion, I tried that example and I think I'm
missign something as my disk drive became crazy.
I basically created 2 txt files with a set of 4 points each in this format:
-0.585938;92.406328;38.200
44.7654;52.73442;61.000
-53.5;49.218792;68.200
-1.757814;81.445382;70.600

second file has the same format but different numbers of course.

Is there anything wrong with how I entered the point sets in both files?

As you can see it is 3 points per line separated by this character ";"

Thanks,

Matias.

El mar., 10 de nov. de 2015 a la(s) 6:16 p. m., Dženan Zukić <
dzenanz at gmail.com> escribió:

> Have you seen these two examples:
>
> http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/Examples_2RegistrationITKv3_2IterativeClosestPoint3_8cxx-example.html
>
> http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/Examples_2RegistrationITKv4_2IterativeClosestPoint3_8cxx-example.html
>
> HTH
>
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Matias Montroull <matimontg at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have 2 sets of points (one is points on an image and another one is
>> points on a NDI tracker) and I need to obtain the transformation matrix.
>> What would be the best method? I'm currently using a Solver but I'd like to
>> implement this using ITK and better if it is SimpleITK.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Matias.
>> --
>> Matias