[ITK-users] FW: ITK Python wrapping

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Nov 25 11:09:59 EST 2015

Hi Fabio,

There is some description in the .GetTypes() function here:

 http://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1ch3.html#x34-410003.7

The possible data types are explained here:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/19958/

which was merged and should show up in the HTML version online tomorrow.

Thanks,
Matt