[ITK-users] [ANN] ITK 4.9 Release Candidate 1 is ready for testing!

Simon Alexander skalexander at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:29:40 EST 2015

Two of the three failures look like truncation issues (like
https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=395263772&build=4117158)

The other (
https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=395264938&build=4117158)  is
less obvious.

If I have time this evening I'll try and have a look at these.

Is your standard test build in 32 bit ?  That might explain the difference
if there are some underlying type assumptions, but not obvious why 2015
would trigger but not 2013.