[ITK-users] get coordinates of Grid Nodes in Bspline registration

varasteh varasteh at to.infn.it
Fri Oct 2 04:51:21 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I am looking for a command in ITK registration to get the coordinates
(location; x, y, z) of each Grid Node chosen by Bspline registration.
If I am not wrong I think I know how to get the initial coordinates of each
vector field (which is the center of each pixel or voxel) and I know how to
get the transform parameters which are correspond to each Grid Node.
But I can not find any way to get the coordinates of each Node for which
after registration we have the transform parameters.

If my question is not clear please let me know. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
          varasteh