[ITK-users] [ITK] Z projection of volume rendered data

vis itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:42:29 EDT 2015

hi Matias,
Im writing the code in c++...i want read the dicom images in series an
render them to 3d volume...once these volume is rendered i want to perform
z projection.. something like taking x ray image of the RENDERED VOLUME
along the z axis.. we take the voxel values along the z axis perform some
computation and covert the 3d data to 2d data.. forgive me if i couldnt
explain it properly..
regards
vishal