[ITK-users] enable_language(C) in CMakeLists.txt

Jose Garcia garcia.josef at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 21:06:54 EDT 2015

Hello,

I can't  build ITK using Cmake. This is supposed to be straight forward but
somehow I managed to make it imposible.

CMake only shows me camake variables and non ITK build variables.

It seems that is has problems reading the CMakeLists.txt.

Cmake points at  line 23 of the CMakeLists.txt. enable_language(C)
as the potential source of error.

is there any particualr way to configure the native compilers that can
solve this?

I have been unable to find any reference to this in the FAQ.

I am using Cmake 3.3.2( tried with binary and zip) under windows 7 and
visual studio 14 and ITK (tried both zip and git version)

Thank you on advance for any help.

Jose