[ITK-users] ITK 4.8.1, OS X 10.10 and C++11 Support

Davis Vigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:50:26 EDT 2015

Michael--

I'm not sure if this is the same problem, but I once ran into trouble
compiling ITK with c++11 and found that I needed to add the flag during the
*initial* configuration at commandline.  If I added it in the ccmake gui, I
got type traits errors.  Something like this:

$ ccmake ../src -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-std=c++11

Hope that helps, and best of luck if not.

--Davis