[ITK-users] [ITK] Buffered Region out of Range error

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Oct 30 12:57:15 EDT 2015

Yes. Verified. Both plugins are built as part of DREAM.3D and we don’t put any extra CXX_FLAGS in any of the CMake files. We also built with VERBOSE=1 and looked at the compile commands to ensure that what we wanted was actually being used. Then we looked at the libraries themselves with otool -L to ensure they all link against libC++. Which they do.

--
Michael A. Jackson
BlueQuartz Software, LLC
[e]: mike.jackson at bluequartz.net