[ITK-users] SimpleITK Anaconda Issue

Tassilo Klein tjklein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:02:12 EDT 2015

Hi,

well, it doesn't work for me. I am just trying to load a Nifti (.nii) image:

dwiImg = sitk.ReadImage(glob.glob(dataPath+'/*DWI*/*.nii'))

when getting the error. Reinstallation didn't help either. There is nothing
special about these files. It's MRIs.

home/tjklein/anaconda/envs/sitkpy/lib/python2.7/site-packages/SimpleITK/SimpleITK.py
in ReadImage(*args)   7726    7727     """-> 7728     return
_SimpleITK.ReadImage(*args)   7729 class
HashImageFilter(ProcessObject):   7730     """
RuntimeError: Exception thrown in SimpleITK ReadImage:
/home/blowekamp/anaconda/conda-bld/work/Code/IO/src/sitkImageSeriesReader.cxx:143:
sitk::ERROR: The file in the series have unsupported 3 dimensions.

Thanks,
 Tassilo