[ITK-users] [ITK] SimpleITK Anaconda Issue

Yaniv, Ziv Rafael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zivrafael.yaniv at nih.gov
Tue Sep 1 13:16:27 EDT 2015

Hello Tassilo,

My guess with regard to the exception is that the glob is returning a list of files where each file contains a 3D image. The SimpleITK ReadImage function is overloaded. It will work with a single file (2D or 3D) - returns a 2D or 3D image as appropriate, and with a list of files (2D) which are slices from a 3D image - returns the 3D image.

To debug your code I would suggest trying to read data using explicit file names and files that contain data for which you know the dimensionality (2D or 3D).

       hope this helps
                Ziv