[ITK-users] [ITK] How to use rotation matrix and translation to perform Rigid 3D transform?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Sep 15 10:41:18 EDT 2015

Hi,

This article may be of interest, which explains the transforms directions:

  http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3468
  http://insight-journal.org/browse/publication/923

along with the code, which confirms how the parameters are set:
    https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKIOTransformDCMTK/blob/master/include/itkDCMTKTransformIO.hxx#L196

HTH,
Matt