[ITK-users] Texture pixel by pixel

Francisco Lopez de la Franca franciscolopezdelafranca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:12:56 EDT 2015

Hi again,

For 3D images, what should I use as default offset vector if I use your
class?

I've been using itk::ScalarImageToTextureFeaturesFilter for 3D images and
I've also done some tests on 3D NIFTI images but its description talks only
about the default 2D image offsets ({(-1, 0), (-1, -1), (0, -1), (1, -1)})
but not for 3D. Besides, the 2D default is missing some offsets.

I'd like to use your class and test it with the same default values as with
the ScalarIm.... class.

Thank you very much.
My best regards.