[ITK-users] Saving deformation field in vector container

geetha s120049 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Sep 28 00:56:51 EDT 2015

Hi,

 I am registering images through diffeomorphic demons filter and tying to
save the deformation field in vector containers. I saved registration
transforms of other rigid registrations in vector containers and it was
successful. However, trying to save deformation field in container always
result in abrupt crashing of program. I was able to save deformation field,
only transferring it into container is a problem. Unfortunately, even with
catch I couldn't get any specifics of error. What am I missing?

(My code for displacement field vector container and updating in container)

const unsigned int                          Dimension = 3;
typedef itk::Vector< float, Dimension >      VectorType;
typedef itk::Image< VectorType, Dimension >  DisplacementFieldType;
typedef
itk::VectorContainer<double,DisplacementFieldType::Pointer>DFTransformContainerType;
DFTransformContainerType::Pointer DeffieldContainer =
DFTransformContainerType::New() ;

//My output from registration stored in 'deffield'
defField = ddfilter->GetDeformationField();

DeffieldContainer->SetElement( inputId++ , defField );