[ITK-users] ImageIOFactory problem

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:04:12 EDT 2015

Thanks again!
I used std:cout << "Could not CreateImageIO for: " << "|" <<
fn.toStdString().c_str() << "|" << std::endl;
and get:

Could not CreateImageIO for: |/home/sorenc/test/itk1_014_000.mhd|

This is a direct copy paste and you will see there is no leading or
trailing characters there.

itksnap /home/sorenc/test/itk1_014_000.mhd
shows the file.

Any ideas appreciated!
Thanks,
Soren