[ITK-users] Include ITK and VTK libraries compiled into a project C ++ Visual Studio 2010

Abdelkhalek Bakkari bakkari.abdelkhalek at hotmail.fr
Mon Sep 28 16:28:40 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to debug a C ++ project with a source and a binary file (containing the Makefile).
This project compiles perfectly in the terminal, but when I try to compile in Visual Studio 2010, it emphasizes all my .h saying they are not found.Even by adding my libraries compiled into my project, I have the same result.
Do you know how it can be configured to recognize Include ITK and VTK libraries compiled into a project C ++ Visual Studio 2010 with  ITK and VTK libraries?
Thanks  you in advance,
Best regards,
Abdelkhalek BakkariPh.D candidate in Computer ScienceInstitute of Applied Computer ScienceLodz University of Technology, Poland