[ITK-users] Doubt on .mha file?

vis itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:21:08 EDT 2015

hi,
thanks for ur answers... im working on a project that requires me to
calculate Entropy feature image from the input 2d dicom image...basically i
need to go pixel to pixel of the input image and replace it by the entropy
value of its 3x3 neighbouring pixels... i came across this code [1].. this
code works well for .mha file and i was trying to modify it to work for 2d
dicom image but i cant ... i think im going crazy...pls help me out of this
problem...
[1]http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Statistics/TextureFeatures
regards
vishal