[ITK-users] More Details About ITK-SNAP??

vis itkhelpacc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:42:43 EDT 2015

hi,
Im working on an application that should allow the user to select two Xray
images and perform bone segmentation on them and then register these two
images.. since i want to learn more about registration algorithm i do not
want to spend more time one developing the GUI and the segmentation code...
I came across this open source software called ITK-SNAP that has good
segmentation techniques....Is there any way i can use this segmentation algo
and GUI code from ITK-SNAP and add my registration code to it...if it not
possible using ITK-SNAP are there any other such open source software
available so that i can avoid spending time in coming up with an efficient
segmentation algorithm and GUI.. and spend more time experimenting with
registration algo.....please advice....thank you..
regards
vis