[ITK-users] Minimum Distance to multiple connected regions

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:26:26 EDT 2015

I'd also check out the labelerodedilate module (available via the Remote
module system in the new versions of ITK). I've found that using watershed
to create a label-based tessellation can be a problem as the distances get
larger. If you use the label dilate facilities you would use a large
dilation and then use the resulting label image to mask a distance
transform. I also have a vague memory that the Maurer distance transform
filter returns some form of tesselation image, which may be useful