[ITK-users] ITK in Visual Studio

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Sep 30 01:52:01 EDT 2015

The first crucial piece of advice is to use cmake to create the VS project file.  The best way to start is to choose an ITK example from the many online, build it with cmake and the supplied CMakeLists.txt file, then use that as a guide to how to build ITK functions into your program.

Needless to say you must install ITK first.