[ITK-users] PCA with ITK in Python

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:23:19 EDT 2016

Hi,

I need to implement a PCA analysis with ITK in Python. After looking in the
manuel, it seems easy enough.
However, in Python, I can't find the function. It should be something like

itk.ImagePCAShapeModelEstimator[ImageType, ImageType]

Am I missing something here, or is the ITK lib in Python not complete (I'm
using the normal itk, not the SimpleITK)

It seems like it is not wrapped in Python at the moment, is there a way to
do so,

or has this been done by a community member here already who could help me
out,

or give me some hints/tricks/guidelines? The .wrap files are not too
intuitive for me after a first look.

Greetings,

Robert