[ITK-users] Building ITK 4.9.0 against HDF5 1.8.16

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Apr 4 10:40:58 EDT 2016

Cool. What is the roadmap/timeline for the next minor release of ITK? We
are trying to build up a new SDK for our project (DREAM3D) and this may
be a blocker for us. I think we were able to finagle ITK 4.9.0 to build
against HDF5 1.8.16 somehow, I will have to check my notes from last week.

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]