[ITK-users] SimpleITK and R wrapping problems (bugs?)

Mathew Guilfoyle mrguilfoyle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:20:00 EDT 2016

Thanks Richard

I’ve built the SWIG branch and used it to recompile SimpleITK with R wrapping - so far working like a charm!

Character vectors as arguments and returns now seems to be working fine; I can access the DICOM image metadata as expected.  The ImageSeriesReader_GetGDCMSeriesFileNames() also now works.  I guess it would be nice to have the static methods available via the $ operator just for consistency with e.g. Python wrapping but it is not a big deal.

Many thanks for the help