[ITK-users] PCA with ITK in Python

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:57:17 EDT 2016

Hi Matt,

I can now call all needed functions so far in Python, I wrote 2 or 3 more
wrappers. Next step will be implementing them as soon as my dataset is
ready.
I will have a look into putting my .wrap up on GitHub for other users that
may need PCA functions as well.

Thanks for your help so far,

Best Regards,

Robert