[ITK-users] (R wrapping/SimpleITK) AddCommand to ImageRegistrationMethod bug

Mathew Guilfoyle mrguilfoyle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:46:29 EDT 2016

Richard

Thanks for the reply.  I hadn't appreciated that function being passed in the registration example was a closure.  However, in the FiterProgressReporting example it is not a closure.

I have modified my code to be a closure but still get a crash/abort; I have also run the code in the examples themselves verbatim and get the same problem.

Any further ideas on how to get this working?

Cheers