[ITK-users] (R wrapping/SimpleITK) AddCommand to ImageRegistrationMethod bug

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:02:36 EDT 2016

This is a long shot, but lets try testing whether it is the R garbage
collection causing issues. Modify the test so that every method call result
is assigned to a different variable:

e.g.

a1 <- gaussian$SetVariance(2)

a2 <- gaussian$AddCommand( 'sitkStartEvent',  f1 )

a3 <- gaussian$AddCommand( 'sitkEndEvent', f2 )

I was running in a terminal on my mac, with an older version of R.