[ITK-users] [ITK] Interpolation, Requested Region, and periodic signals

Timothee Evain tevain at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Apr 14 08:35:52 EDT 2016

Hi Cyril,

I have no insights about your memory management/requirements, but what about cloning the first "3D slice" (i.e. the first volume) and append it to your temporal sequence ?
The 4D image would be [X,Y,Z,T+1] and computing between the end and the start of your cycle would be the same as any other step.

HTH;

Tim