[ITK-users] Counting the number of pixels with specific color

karolkc karolkc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:37:47 EDT 2016

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is a function in ITK that could count the
number of pixels with specific color.

I have already used Region Growing filter for segmentation, then I created
an image containing white pixels on black background presenting my segmented
region.

Now I'd like to calculate the volume of this region. The simplest way is
just to calculate the number of white pixels. But how?

Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Best Regards!