[ITK-users] itk::simple::Image from stream

Piotr Piasecki piotpia124 at student.polsl.pl
Sun Apr 17 09:11:59 EDT 2016

 Dear Sir or Madam.

 I am a student in Biomedical Engineering at the Silesian University of
 Technology. During my studies I worked with ITK and SimpleITK in C#. I
 wanted to use them in my current project, but I have an important
 question. Is there a possibility to create object of itk::simple::Image
 class from stream or byte array, not by using ImageFileReader? If there
 is no such possibility in SimpleITK in C#, is it possible in native ITK?

 I will be very grateful for any answer.

 Best regards.

 Peter.