[ITK-users] itk::simple::Image from stream

Piotr Piasecki piotpia124 at student.polsl.pl
Sun Apr 17 12:18:21 EDT 2016

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, it seems to me that's not what I
meant. This example shows how to get buffer from itk.simple.Image and have
access to pixel values. To create an object SimpleITK.ReadImage method is
used.

In my problem, I receive DICOM file from REST Api and I got it as a
System.IO.Stream in my code. I need to create itk.simple.Image from that
stream, because I do not want to save the file on local disk, and then load
it again using ImageFileReader or SimpleITK.ReadImage.

Regards.