[ITK-users] Geodesic Shape Guidance in Python

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Apr 27 10:23:28 EDT 2016

Hello Robert,

We will need to wrap std::vector for over itk::Image.

Please consider uploading your modification for code review:

  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop

The community can then more easily review the code, test it, and it
can be integrated into the toolkit so you can work with it in the
future and others can benefit from it.

As Tim suggested, resolving the typedef's determines what types of
objects need to be created in Python.  Another helpful tool is the
Doxygen documentation for the toolkit -- it contains links for the
class typedefs. If we go to the optimizer documentation:

  http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1OnePlusOneEvolutionaryOptimizer.html

Then click the dropdown "Public Member Functions inherited from itk::Optimizer".
Then click the "ScalesType" link in "SetScales", it brings us to

  http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Optimizer.html#a4c2e8eb9d9390e0e2988e78ea094492a

which says the ScalesType are an itk::Array< double >

HTH,
Matt