[ITK-users] Problem Using ScaleEstimator in V4 Registration

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:45:00 EDT 2016

Hi Sepide,

if I remember correctly, registration framework is advertised as using
random sampling. And the function you mention is not used for sampling the
registration metric, but rather for parameter scale estimation. So even if
random sampling usage for scale estimation is unintentional, I don't
believe it is a major problem. Perhaps someone who participated in writing
the registration framework can chime in?

Regards,
Dženan