[ITK-users] ASM and AAM in ITK

Yaniv, Ziv Rafael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zivrafael.yaniv at nih.gov
Thu Aug 25 09:25:06 EDT 2016

Hi Tim,

Before you continue on this path I would recommend that you take a look at
the Statismo project (http://www.si-cas.com/ncssm/software.htm) . It may
be doing what you want, to quote from their github documentation "Although
the main focus of statismo lies on shape modeling, it is designed such
that it supports any kind of PCA based statistical model, including
statistical deformation models and intensity models."

It is built on top of ITK.

    hope this helps
           Ziv