[ITK-users] [ITK] CorrelationImageToImageMetricv4 returns 0 from GetValue()

Andrew Harris aharr8 at uwo.ca
Fri Aug 26 15:14:41 EDT 2016

Sorry again for the delay, we determined the images we were creating were
too big so we created a smaller phantom image, attached.  In addition,
there is a main() function in CorrelationTest.cpp that runs the correlation
and outputs it to  a file called observer.txt, and I have included the most
up-to-date versions of my class and header files.  The function is
expecting the phantom to exist in a folder at c:/Scans/Phantom.  Let me
know if you need further info, and thanks again for your help.​
 SmallPhantomBox.raw
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DYTA-i186ZenpOTzUxekVhaU0/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 CorrelationTest.cpp
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DYTA-i186ZT3pjaWtrbkRzeFE/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 Correlator3D.cpp
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DYTA-i186ZM3dwRXNiU1JEems/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 Correlator3D.h
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DYTA-i186ZQ25EbjMtZkxJVlU/view?usp=drive_web>
​

--

AH

*This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged materials for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any reviewing, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by other than the intended recipient is strictly
sender immediately and permanently destroy this email and any attachments
thereto.*