[ITK-users] built opencv bridge but can't find

Tammy Diprima tammy.diprima at stonybrook.edu
Tue Aug 30 12:25:22 EDT 2016

I re-ran ccmake on ITK with Module_ITKVideoBridgeOpenCV:BOOL=ON.
I recompiled using make.

In my C++ program I'm including the headers:
#include <opencv2/opencv.hpp>
*#include "itkOpenCVImageBridge.h"*

But it's saying "cannot find itkOpenCVImageBridge.h"

I put messaging output in my CMakeLists.txt:
include_directories(${OpenCV_INCLUDE_DIRS})
MESSAGE( STATUS "OpenCV_INCLUDE_DIRS " ${OpenCV_INCLUDE_DIRS} )

And the output shows that the directory is incorrect:
*OpenCV_INCLUDE_DIRS* /usr/local/include/opencv*/usr/local/include*

This might be what's causing the problem.  I tried to do a set() but it
didn't seem to fix it.

Can somebody please advise?

Thanks.